KAKADU AIR'S AIRCRAFT
KAKADU AIR’S AIRCRAFT – SPECIFICALLY SELECTED FOR YOUR COMFORT AND SIGHTSEEING PLEASURE
The Kakadu Air Services group are the NT scenic flight specialists; with aircraft based in Jabiru, and at our own terminal in Darwin.
CESSNA GRAND CARAVAN aircraft
WHAT DOES THE CARAVAN MEAN TO OUR PASSENGERS!
Well lot's actually!
- It will fly faster - therefore goes further in the same time frame.
- It has a turboprop [jet] engine which is known for its quiet reliability.
- A little larger than our other aircraft, therefore heavier and more stable in flight.
- Air-conditioned comfort while you sit in single leather window seats.
- It has stairs for easy entry - and central isle for seat access.
The AIRVAN aircraft was designed and built in Australia particularly to compete with the 1960’s designed and subsequently evolved Cessna light aircraft fleet. The Airvan is now the favourite choice of many air operators requiring a modern utility aircraft for scenic or surveillance flights, (and many other purposes) with 233 aircraft flying in 29 countries. All of our Airvans were purchased new from the Gippsland factory.
Please contact us by email email@example.com or Phone 1800 089 113 or (08) 8941 9611
Established in 1981, Kakadu Air Services is the Northern Territory’s longest operating, scenic flight company within Kakadu. In 2017 the company celebrated 36 years of servicing the tourism industry. This extensive service experience has resulted in a customer centric focus and commitment to provide our charter clients with 5 star safety, service and comfort.